Scrap a Day, April 30th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1035

Scrap a Day, April 30th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Been up early as they got here extra early today. They are replacing some of the bad cedar shakes with new ones, and my Twinkie is not happy with all the hammering going on. Sky on the other hand has no problem with it. They can’t go out in the yard now since they are working in the back so we are going out on leashes in a minute. Today I have to wash the sheets and towels from the kids being here and will work on getting my graphic design challenge ready to put up. I can’t believe tomorrow is May 1st!

Hope you all have a great day.

Image Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1350

Re: Scrap a Day, April 30th

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:35 am
Hey Cherries. Been up early as they got here extra early today. They are replacing some of the bad cedar shakes with new ones, and my Twinkie is not happy with all the hammering going on. Sky on the other hand has no problem with it. They can’t go out in the yard now since they are working in the back so we are going out on leashes in a minute. Today I have to wash the sheets and towels from the kids being here and will work on getting my graphic design challenge ready to put up. I can’t believe tomorrow is May 1st!

Aw, poor Twinkie!  Nice weather day to be outside too.  Hope the hammering is over quickly. 
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

Another gorgeous morning here and it's currently 70 degrees already.  I would love to open the windows, but unfortunately, the farmers have prevented that since this is a huge week for fertilizing fields.  Ugh!  I am finishing up some details for Friday and then relaxing until later today.  It is our youngest DGS's 8th birthday!  He is so excited to celebrate.  We got him a lacrosse net for the practicing and two dozen lacrosse balls.  Also some clothing that we will give him tonight when we have cake and ice cream!!  Have a great day cherries.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3685

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:

Poor Twinks!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:47 am
Another gorgeous morning here and it's currently 70 degrees already.  I would love to open the windows, but unfortunately, the farmers have prevented that since this is a huge week for fertilizing fields.  Ugh!  I am finishing up some details for Friday and then relaxing until later today.  It is our youngest DGS's 8th birthday!  He is so excited to celebrate.  We got him a lacrosse net for the practicing and two dozen lacrosse balls.  Also some clothing that we will give him tonight when we have cake and ice cream!!  Have a great day cherries.

Happy Biarthday to your DGS!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. Nasty humid here but still went on my walk. We will be having record breaking heat indexes for the next several days. Definetly feels like July here 😱

Already did one load of laundry, vacuumed our bedroom and the hallways, took care of one email. Yesterday morning was hectic but luckily the afternoon was quiet so I managed to get quite a bit of stuff done. Hoping for a quiet day while I tackle the state's d/c request form 😑

Took a few photos for the Scavenger Photo Hunt while on my walk.

Have a great day everyone.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:50 am
VickiR wrote:

Happy Biarthday to your DGS! 
Thank you!

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2024

Post by MTCanuk »

I am up. Have to go to a pre op joint class for my knee surgery on May 20. Get labs drawn and have an ekg.
I think I could forgo this being a nurse, recouped my husband last summer and watched the videos already. We shall see.
Other than that no plans. Thought it was suppose to rain, but the sun is shining and the skies are blue. I’ll take it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by MTCanuk »

VickiR wrote:

Happy Birthday to your grandson. dH and I had a good day for his birthday, yesterday.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by MTCanuk »

pawprints wrote:

Hope the hammering doesn’t go on too much longer.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by MTCanuk »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:54 am
Good morning cherries. Nasty humid here but still went on my walk. We will be having record breaking heat indexes for the next several days. Definetly feels like July here 😱

Already did one load of laundry, vacuumed our bedroom and the hallways, took care of one email. Yesterday morning was hectic but luckily the afternoon was quiet so I managed to get quite a bit of stuff done. Hoping for a quiet day while I tackle the state's d/c request form 😑

You’ve been a busy bee. Hope your day is quiet.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1035

Post by pawprints »

VickiR wrote:

We hit 83 yesterday and I wanted to open my windows so bad but couldn't open more than one or two because they were painting right outside the windows I wanted to open, so I get it. Today it is cloudy here and 57 right now going to 67. No sunshine expected, but I'm sure a much better day for the guys painting out there than it was for them yesterday.

Happy Birthday to your grandson! Have a great time, it is so fun celebrating their birthdays with them!

Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2427

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:

Poor Twinkie. Enjoy your walk with the pups.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:

That’s a shame you can’t open the windows. We’ve had ours open since yesterday. Happy birthday to your DGS and enjoy your cake and ice cream.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:54 am

It got up to 88 yesterday but a little more manageable today. Breaking heat indexes in April/early May is ridiculous!
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

MTCanuk wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:34 am
I am up. Have to go to a pre op joint class for my knee surgery on May 20. Get labs drawn and have an ekg.
I think I could forgo this being a nurse, recouped my husband last summer and watched the videos already. We shall see.
Other than that no plans. Thought it was suppose to rain, but the sun is shining and the skies are blue. I’ll take it.

You could probably teach the class! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

I have to get bloodwork for my potassium levels. I always run low, but my last test two weeks ago, it was the lowest it’s been. I plan to go through some of the NSD hints and start picking out stuff that might work.  I might try to get in one more April challenge, too.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:

I read that as "have a keg" 😂 😂 😂 😂

Hope your appt goes well!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:03 am
I have to get bloodwork for my potassium levels. I always run low, but my last test two weeks ago, it was the lowest it’s been. I plan to go through some of the NSD hints and start picking out stuff that might work.  I might try to get in one more April challenge, too.

Hope your levels are much better today!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by MTCanuk »

blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:51 am
MTCanuk wrote:

I read that as "have a keg" 😂 😂 😂 😂

Hope your appt goes well!

I will need a keg after all this stuff!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”